Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ayesha's eyes

The world said i was ugly, and i believed it.
The world said its miserable, i listened to it.

The world said its lecherous, i thought i saw it.
The world said humanity is loosing, i agreed.

Now the world is saying that love is a sham,
I wont, i cant, i dont believe it now, sorry.

As there is the ugly, so is the beauty in there.
for all that misery, there is joy and merry.

For all that lechery there in the folds is love,
humanity is still holding on, i see it everyday.

when i look into your eyes, Ayesha i see life,
i see hope, love, joy and tears, so i know.

That i am alive and so are you, of me and through me.
Whatever it is in you is a part of me , maybe half.

Let me kiss the sky and look at your innocence,
for in yours i may find mine, for a few days.

years or maybe a lifetime.

For in those eyes i see mine, your mothers and the whole humanities.

No comments: