Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Mind, The Body & The Soul.

The clouds have finally opened up to pour their heart,
Heaven is pouring its heart out to hell, earth stands still. 

As I smell, feel and taste the rain, and I smile & look up,
taste the tears of heaven as they mix with mine. 

Since I missed you, like the desert missed the rain, 
And in me was that pain, the hurt I caused you, us.

I miss your smell, like the musky smell of earth

Opening my mind, my body and my soul. 

My Mind, My Body & Baby My soul. 

Since all I had in my heart till now were holes, 
Everybody shouteverybody pulled the trigger.

Don't you know, My words to you were from it, 
Didn't you for once, in its best ever feel it?

I drift on and off into your memories, into us; 

Your smell, your taste, your feel and your sight. 

I knew you were in my mind and I was in yours; 
And your body, to the depths of your very soul. 

But I choose to give you my heart, .

Not My Mind, My Body & just Soul, 
My Mind, My Body & Soul. 

You won't hear my words? 
You don't believe them,

All I have are these words, all I have are my words. 
For I have lost; My Mind, My Body, My Soul & My Heart

To you.

No comments: